Ultra Video Gallery 3.0.5 ~ 3.1.2
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
These changes are made during Feb 3rd 2009 to 12nd May 2009, including StoryFeed integration, Amazon CloudFront support, Active Social integration, and some other fixes.
Version 3.1.2 / 12nd, May 2009
- When set screenshot frames to 1 in UVG_Configurations, you can manually capture a new screenshot when you edit a video.
Version 3.1.1(no verion number change) / 5th, Apr 2009
- There is an API change on youtube side, you should upgrade to this version to make all youtube videos works fine.
Version 3.1.1 / 27th, Mar 2009
- Smart Thinker Story Feed integration
- Active Social integration, UVG can retrieve user avatars from action social. refer to "Rating and comment" chapter in the user guide for more information.
- Added a new option in UVG player, which allows you to open related videos in current window rather than a new window.
- Bug fix: when watch videos in series, the paging button doesn't work in some case.
- Bug fix: commercial in portal A are visible in portal B.
Version 3.0.8 / 19th, Mar 2009
- Bug fix: the player page is always left aligned.
- Bug fix: when you watch embeded videos which belongs to a series, it doesn't work in firefox.
- The video player now support "autoRewind" and "bufferTime" parameter, you can alter these options manually in Configuration.xml.
- Bug fix: sometimes you are not able to comment a video when you are not logged in.
- Bug fix: the "Most Popular" option in UVG_VideoList module doesn't sort videos properly.
Version 3.0.7 / 1st, Mar 2009
- When use former versions of UVG 3 on DNN 5, only 1 page will be listed in player tab and listing tab in UVG_Configurations module, this problem is now fixed.
- When use former versions of UVG 3 on DNN 5, the video play link in UVG_VideoList module doesn't work when filter by category, this problem is now fixed.
Version 3.0.6 / 15th, Fed 2009
- Added a new "Reencode mp4 videos" option
- Changed the appereance of the big play button in the video player.
Version 3.0.5 / 7th, Fed 2009
- CloudFront support
DotNetNuke, UVG, Amazon