Ultra Video Gallery 1.x
Friday, October 19, 2007
Minor upgrades and bug fixes since the initial release on March 2007 to 1.5.x
- Use another script library to render flash object, which ensures it works on all computers.
- In prior versions, if you uncheck "My server support FLV mime type" in UVG_Configurations module, UVG will use an aspx page as a proxy to download FLV videos, this doesn't work well in Firefox, especially the loading progress bar, in UVG 1.5 we use a new method to store and download videos so it works perfectly in all browsers, now you can saflely deploy this product and don't need to care whether FLV mime type is support on your server.
- Sort video comments by created date in descending order.
- Added the ability to show featured videos only in 3 video listing modules.
- The search feature didn't work properly in early versions, now it is fixed.
- If you?set "Flv mime type is supported on my web server" to true in UVG_Configurations module, then?internet videos will?no longer work.
- New video moderation feature
- Compatible with hosting service companies which don't support FLV mime type. an aspx page proxy is used to download flv video.
- Add video from an internet url
- Upload multiple videos in zip file
- Support wide-screen video
- UVG Converter
Initial release - Version 1